- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Personal note: Even if you choose not to participate in my list and if you have a list already posted it on LJ, PLEASE LEAVE ME A LINK SO I CAN FIND IT!! I'm terrible about keeping track and this will inevitably up your chances of getting something from lil' ol' me. XD; If you post one in the future, please message me in case I don't catch it too, oki??
Now, on to the list! (The top 3 are by far the most wanted!)
1. Fan art/fics related to my comic, nemu*nemu!
2. Christmas Cards!
3. Spiftacular lip balms that folks highly recommend! (I'm always on the lookout for new brands and types)
4. Miniature bottles of Escada's seasonal perfumes! (Often found in their heart-shaped bottles like "Chiffon Sorbet", "Rockin' Rio", "Island Kiss", etc - I'm pretty sensitive to the smell, so the less I have, the better~)
5. DONUTS from KidRobot & My Paper Crane!
6. A LeSportsac TokiDoki bag
7. Faber-Castell PITT artist pens in BLACK (For some reason, they only sell sepia locally...)
8. Japanese snacks! (Chips, gum, chocolates, hard candy, ESPECIALLY DRIED Umeboshi!!!)
and my two long shots to finish off this crazy list:
9. Lati Green Renia (Face-up or no, normal skin or white, it's all okay! XD;)
10. Jun Tachibana (Or where I can find a full set for less than $1000. X_X;)
If you need my address, e-mail me at kyubikitsy [at] gmail [dot] com!